Situated in Kerry in the Southwest of Ireland, Killarney Convention Centre is Ireland’s largest, most versatile and outstanding venue for international conferences and events. Facilities include adaptable auditoria, break-out suites and spacious exhibition and reception areas as well as 520 four-star guestrooms onsite. The Gleneagle Hotel & Apartments, Hotel67 and The Brehon Hotel & Apartments offer four-star accommodation on site. For the EPATH Conference 2023 additional accommodation is provided by partner hotels within walking distance of the venue.
Killarney, as a location, provides a stunning, safe, hassle-free and inspirational backdrop. With gateways to Killarney via Cork, Shannon, Kerry and Dublin International Airports, and access to the sensational Wild Atlantic Way only a few minutes away, Killarney Convention Centre truly is a spectacular place to meet enabling delegates to experience Ireland at its very best.
To fully savour the anticipation of your upcoming conference STAY ON SITE. Onsite hotels, adjoining the Convention Centre, include the Gleneagle Hotel & Apartments, and Hotel67. Preferential rates are being offered to delegates attending the EPATH Conference 2023. Be quick to BOOK NOW as these dates will fill quickly due to the large numbers attending the conference.
Why staying onsite adds to your overall experience –
- Luxury accommodation with a full Irish Breakfast each morning.
- Complimentary car park spaces for venue hotel residents.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to/from venue hotels to/from Killarney train station.
- Complimentary use of the Aquila Club Leisure Centre with an indoor heated 25-metre swimming pool.
- Choice of accommodation from solo travellers, up to a maximum of 5.
- Choice of restaurants for dining onsite.
- Free Wifi.
- Stress-free, sleep in.